Saturday, October 02, 2010

guitar

Photobucket

Now it's Timur turn to learn the guitar. He himself seems like playing violin more, but I must say that it's a lot easier to extract ear-torturing sounds out of violin than out of guitar, so I kind of enjoy his guitar more.

Interesting. While I am typing my post, amazon associates panel next to the editor window gives me various suggestions as to what I can link it to. I was overjoyed to find that there is such thing as Guitar For Dummies Acoustic Guitar Starter Pack (Guitar, Book, Audio CD, Gig Bag). I mean, most of the "for dummies" books are excellent, it might actually work :)

music-related pics at shutterstock

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Здорово!

Tamara Kulikova said...

по-моему, тоже :)

nameless__one said...

И вы тоже? :)
А гитару для чайников я буквально на днях купилъ

Tamara Kulikova said...

ну да, он изъявил желание - на скрипку и на гитару. и вот :)