Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chinatown again

Photobucket

Since we went to London Chinatown for Chinese New Year, Timur insisted on going there again. He had stuff to buy, basically, and wanted to have a closer look at many small, bright (and, to be honest, useless) things that are for sale.

I must admit that displays of many brightly-colored things have similar effect on me. I tend to start thinking that I surely need at least one of them. It is an effect that I observed in Venice, too.

Well, now I have a lucky cat (small one!), Timur has a pair of Baoding balls and Yuri has a mysterious vase-shaped, small object, expensive for its size. It may even be a vase - for one really small flower.

To quote Cat: All in all, a 100% successful trip!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

А в Лори???!!!

Tamara Kulikova said...

ты приедешь, я тебя пошлю в правильную сторону, наснимаешь там для лори :)

Unknown said...

Не, я не умею.